Get Answers To The Essential Insurance Questions

Do you do motor bike insurance?

Page Views: 589



Do you do motor bike insurance?


CCW Global can provide Third Party and Comprehensive Motorbike insurance to experienced riders in Hong Kong.

We are unable to provide any motorbike insurance coverage to Learner Motorbike Riders (individuals with a Learner License or L plate), and cannot normally offer comprehensive motorcycle insurance to individuals with a probationary driving license (who are still required to display a P plate on their bike).

Motorcycle riders with more than 2 years’ driving experience and who have reached the age of 25 are normally eligible to choose between either comprehensive or third party Motorbike insurance.

If you are interested in learning more about the motorcycle insurance available through CCW Global please Contact Us, alternatively you can request a quote by completing the short form at the top of this page.

Answered on: 22 December, 2016 08:20

Follow-up Questions:

Did we miss something? Login and ask a follow-up question.


Car Insurance Hong Kong