Get Answers To The Essential Insurance Questions

Top Home Insurance Questions:

Involving Countries: France × Guyana × Saint Lucia × Thailand × Clear All ×

Can I get Home Insurance for a Holiday Home?
SHORT ANSWER: Home Insurance can be taken on overseas properties, including Thailand, as long as you are currently insuring your Hong Kong residence with the same policy and insurer. >> VIEW EXTENDED ANSWER
Question Score: 0 Points
Regarding Home Insurance Across: Thailand, Hong Kong.
Posted on: 7 February, 2017 11:18